Do you know a the custom house tree to plant ? The house tree or shelter tree is called to give the house a distinctive character and also radiate a certain security.
If you see him, you know that you are at home here. Such a house tree should be chosen well.
Choose the location before buying
Of particular note is the location. A tree is growing and will be huge in ten or twenty years. If he takes away too much light in the house, that could be a problem.
Observe root formation
The rooting should not be neglected, especially if the tree is planted near the house. And the foliage is not to be despised either.
These trees are suitable as a house tree
High trunks and stunted species with which you will have no particular problems. Particularly suitable are:
- the apple tree, which comes up with tasty fruits
- the linden, which has a wonderful foliage color
- the ball maple, which forms a dense crown with its natural spherical shape
- the plane tree, as the exotic among the house trees
- the ornamental cherry that promises a magnificent flower.